Breathe New Life Into Your Legacy Systems
21st March 2019 | By Jan Cahill
Do you believe in the saying “out with the old and in with the new”? Many companies still use legacy systems to run critical processes but, despite being old, they remain dependable and reliable – so why would you want to change them?
There are several tell-tale signs that may make you reconsider your current platforms:
- Manual workarounds – your employees have found a way around shortcomings in your current platforms but this means more work and data leaking across your organisation
- Skilled employees becoming scarce or expensive – people who understood or could develop the system further no longer work for the company.
- Servers can’t keep up with demand – the old system simply can’t keep up and isn’t fit for further business scale.
- Changes to the business – requiring more from your system, either in terms of new and updated processes or new functionality that’s required to ensure your business keeps up
- Compelling new technology – making you rethink your existing system.
If you have an ageing system in place, we are sure that the thought of replacing it would feel very daunting – but there is another option.
At Robocloud we offer Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services where our team of robots can help bridge the gap between your old system and any new digital innovations – temporarily or as a long-term solution.
Capable of understanding many of the tasks carried out by humans, our robots can be trained to interact and bring data from many systems by following associated rules.
So how could RPA help with legacy system issues?
- RPA can ‘fill the gaps’ between where your system is now, and where you need it to be.
- We can integrate new platforms with your legacy systems, no code required.
- You can use Robocloud to help regain control of your data and processes, eliminating the manual workarounds and improving efficiencies.
- RPA could even help to speed up your existing platforms by taking some of the intensive processing elsewhere before returning it to your core line of business systems.
Benefits of RPA include
- Accuracy and Consistency – our robots don’t make mistakes
- No expert programmers – this is code free technology
- Robots follow instructions – and provide an audit trail for every step, they can meet the strictest compliance standards
- Efficiency – robots can complete tasks at a faster speed compared to humans, therefore increasing productivity.
- Reliability – our robots don’t sleep, and they work 24/7
Want to find out how our RPA Services you can breathe life into your existing legacy systems? Then give us a call on 0800 046 8086 or contact our team.