Have you heavily invested in systems that no longer deliver in both performance and functionality?
3rd April 2019 | By Jan Cahill
Do you have hardware or software that was once used efficiently but is now considered outdated and lacking in performance? Maybe this is because a newer version has been released or you no longer have support for the system?
At Robocloud, we understand that as a small/medium sized business, you may not have the time, money or risk appetite to invest in a whole new system, but we also recognise that keeping hold of your existing legacy system in its current state could cost you for other reasons such as:
- Poor security – once your system is no longer supported, you will not receive security updates from the developer and will have the worry your data may be lost or vulnerable
- Lack of integration – your current platform might struggle to take advantage of portals or internal and external services that have become available since you implemented it, which might be affecting your ability to offer customers better products or services.
- Potential data breaches – outdated technology may not support the stringent regulatory compliance requirements, meaning you may incur penalties or fees for any data breaches.
- Poor efficiency – your business might recognise that there are better ways of doing things but you feel like you’re constrained in the way you deliver your processes.
- Increased failure rates – resulting in increased downtime and a risk of losing customers.
- Reduced scalability and growth – your outdated software will not keep up as your business grows meaning a change will need to take place.
Many companies have seemingly ‘irreplaceable’ legacy systems that they have heavily invested in but are now demonstrating a reduction in functionality. However, the thought of implementing something new can be far too daunting, costly and time-consuming.
There is an answer – Robocloud offer a solution that can help you keep hold of your outdated system whilst driving out inefficiencies! A solution that can solve your legacy problems, keep costs down and maintain your place in the market without the risk, cost or negative user impact of change.
Using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), our cloud-based robots can mimic many of the roles of human user actions including time consuming, manual and rule based repetitive tasks, and they operate 24/7, every day of the year.
Especially useful in industries such as Healthcare, IT, Finance, Insurance, Human Resources, Retail and businesses looking for digital transformation, RPA increases efficiency through the automation of processes.
If you feel it’s time to sit down and consider which internal processes within your organisation could be automated in order to be more efficient, talk to our RPA Ninjas at Robocloud today and we will explain exactly how it works and what it could do for you. Call 0800 046 8086 or contact us.