Life Sciences – RPA
The Life Science sector covers multiple focus areas including biochemistry, pharmaceuticals and microbiology. Regulation is demanding, for example meeting the requirements set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and General Pharmaceutical Council. This in turn means there are multiple manual processes to ensure safety, compliance and transparency. RPA can be used to help your life science organisation take the strain out of daily activities, save time and money and increase productivity.
Robocloud (part of Cleardata UK Ltd) provides RPA as a flexible, scalable service, so there’s no upfront cost or investment. Our RPA Ninjas can programme the cloud based digital workforce to meet your rules and requirements, aiming to support and empower your human workforce.
The robots can operate 24/7 to automate your processes and provide you with accurate work ready data to help you save time and money.
How Can RPA Help In Life Sciences?
RPA can be used throughout your business in administrative, operational and manufacturing processes. Robocloud’s RPA Service aims to provide your human workforce with a helping digital hand so your organisation can focus on providing quality service to customers.
Here’s a few examples:-
- HR – RPA can automate the onboarding of employees, customers and suppliers to save time and boost satisfaction for all parties involved. Check out our HR pages to learn more.
- Finance – The bots can automate finance processes such as statement reconciliation and credit checking to provide your organisation with more accurate information and security when partnering with third parties or onboarding clients or suppliers. Watch the demo video below to see our digital workforce in action.
- Claims Processing – Automate your incoming claims processes, for example drug safety claims can create large amounts of paperwork. Our robots can identify incoming claims documents, validate and process documents. Have a look at our latest case study to find out more.
- IT – RPA can integrate multiple systems such as ERP and CRM systems and migrate data across them to allow for the easy retrieval of information by approved persons, reducing the need to input data multiple times and minimising human error.
- Data Entry – Using intelligent data capture the cloud based digital workforce can automate the capture of data and its entry into systems to improve accuracy and save time. The digital workforce can also validate data based on your rules, helping to ensure that quality and compliance is maintained.
- Reporting – The bots can generate reports based on your rules to provide real time information throughout the various processes that occur such as the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, sales and claims processing. This also allows for the checking of activities as they progress. It is important to keep track of events and incidents to monitor the regularity of their occurrence and the safety of similar products.
- Sales and Marketing – RPA is able to help you gain insights to customers, business patterns and industry trends by creating a reporting dashboard for all analytical insights. This also allows for the recording of sales activities and the easy retrieval of data. Read our Sales and Marketing page to find out more.
- Increase data accuracy and quality
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Improve communication with patients and customers
- Focus on high value activities
- Improve compliance
- Full audit trail
Call 0800 046 8086 or contact us to speak to one of our RPA consultants and find out more about how Robocloud can optimise your Life Science processes.