Retail – RPA
Retail is one of the fastest growing sectors worldwide, however, many of the manual processes within it are very expensive and time consuming, requiring huge amounts of effort which could be directed at more productive activities.
Robocloud (part of Cleardata UK Ltd) provides RPA as a service, via a monthly subscription that can be scaled to suit your requirements, saving you time and money. Our digital workforce is able to carry out these mundane tasks on a 24/7 basis. This can be critical in ensuring accuracy across all departments, from Marketing, Finance and HR, to the Supply Chain.
The company has a team of RPA experts on hand to programme the workforce of cloud based software robots to meet your exact rules and requirements – check out our recent RPA case studies to find out how they’ve helped other businesses.
What can RPA do for Retail?
Robots can be trained to perform a variety of manual retail data processing activities, at a much faster pace and complete them without error. Our aim is to provide a helping hand to your regular workforce to complete all the laborious but necessary activities, freeing them up to focus on more skilled tasks and increasing employee satisfaction at the same time.
Here’s some examples of how RPA can automate your retail processes:-
- CRM Management – Customers tend to expect 24/7 customer service and real time updates. RPA technology can be integrated into your CRM system to provide quicker resolutions to queries and complaints, improving the customer experience. This can also be implemented with regards to collecting after sale feedback with email automation.
- Returns Process Automation – Our robots can manage returns by updating the inventory database and carrying out the customer billing and reimbursement process without any additional costs or delays.
- Transaction consolidation and reconciliation in the ERP – This is an important activity within the finance function and Robocloud can automate processes to minimise effort and increase accuracy; able to record, maintain and update transactions across the various departments. For an example, see the video below to find out more about how our RPA technology can be used in Accounts Reconciliation.
- Inventory Management Automation – the bots can send automated notifications when stock levels for products reach the threshold level, and determine accurate order levels based on past orders and current demand.
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management – Efficient supply chain management is essential to success, and so is communication. Email automation ensures that suppliers, customers and distributors are notified when an order is placed, shipped and delivered. You can also use RPA to effectively gather information from different sources, combining it seamlessly to present you with one version of the truth. Check out our RPA in Ecommerce page to find out more about how RPA technology can be used in supply chain management and the integration of systems.
- Product categorisation – RPA technology can provide a seamless customer experience by assigning product attributes and organising them logically on your websites to help customers find the products they’re looking for.
Benefits of RPA in Retail
- Improved Customer Relationship Management – resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Employee and supplier satisfaction – improved relationships
- Increased productivity and improved processing speed
- Save time, money and effort
- Flexible access
- Increase sales
- Low cost digital workforce
- Full audit trail
- Focus on high value tasks rather than manual activities
- Improved procurement
- Reduced wastage – minimise excess supply
Speak to one of our RPA Consultants to find out how Robocloud can transform your Retail processes. Call 0800 046 8086 or contact us to start your process automation journey today!