Cleardata UK Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policyhas been reviewed in June 2021.
Cleardata UK Ltd is registered at Innovation House, Coniston Court, Riverside Business Park, Blyth, NE24 4RP. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How data is collected
We may collect the following information if you use our calculator tools, contact us form, register for an event or download a whitepaper from our website.
- name, business name and job title
- contact information including telephone number and email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
This data will be used for the purposes of following up your business enquiry. You can unsubscribe from our database by emailing email@example.com at any time.
Web server log files
Each time you connect to the internet your IP address is used by your computer/device. The IP address identifies your computer on the network and is automatically collected by our web servers so data (e.g. web pages) can be sent to you.
Legal Basis – Collecting Your Personal Information
It is in our legitimate business interest to collect and process your information to deal with your enquiries for business sales purposes.
When providing services to end clients, Cleardata is a data processor and will be acting under instruction from the end clients.
If those end clients are NHS organisations, the National Data Opt-out responsibilities will apply to them and not to Cleardata.
How we process your data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- If you use any of our enquiry tools e.g. contact us or whitepaper download we will treat this as a business enquiry. We will use your information to discuss your specific enquiry only, we will not use your data for any other purpose. If you do not wish to be contacted, please do not use these tools. You may unsubscribe from our database at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact us form to do so. The information you have provided us with will be kept by Cleardata until you choose to opt out of our communications. This can be done at any time by using the aforementioned methods.
- You have the option to opt in throughout our website to receive promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Links to other websites
If you engage with us via social media, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. This data will be held on these third party sites. This policy does not extend to third party sites.
During the enquiry process, the data you have provided may be used to run a credit check on your business. The information resulting from the check is used as an internal reference only.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information. Cleardata is assured for Information Security (ISO27001) and Cyber Essential Plus.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
All promotional emails have the option to unsubscribe “opt out”. You may opt out at any time or email email@example.com with any updates to your information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cleardata UK Ltd, Innovation House, Coniston Court, Riverside Business Park, Blyth, NE24 4RP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.